Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Lights & Lighting Learn about LEDs

Learn about LEDs

A question was twinkling out my mind from few days. What really LED Lights are??? Recently, I gathered around China Ice Festival and found many answers for my one question.

I found many LED Lights performing different functions at one place. I simplified some of wires in my mind and captured the ideas of lighting from there. Chinese are no doubt masters of lighting and personally I declare the statement is based on facts. They have complete know how on lighting beauty. Oh!! I forgot; we are here to discuss LED Lights basics.

LEDs or Light Emitting Diodes are not so old, but exactly not so new! First LED Light was discovered in late 20s. It was invented somewhere in Russia.

Practically, you can see LED Light in your television, car, mobile phone, notebooks and even in your watches. LED Lights have some honors which other lights have not. A LED Light can perform 100% performance at any voltage, that is because it is low consumption light. Beauty of LED Light can’t be compared by Neon Lights because they are bulky in size and so hot to touch.

It was something about LED Lights. Now, I am figuring out a section of problems which would be the most asking question of the year. Where to buy LED Lights? I mentioned in my first paragraph, I’ve seen beauty of LED Lights in China and they are only the masters of lighting. I am not pretty sure about the suppliers of LED Lights but you can find them commonly on B2B resources. If you are willing to buy some good LED Lights for your business so it is a right place to search suppliers of LED Lights from China.

Posted by: Ramesh on Feb 22 2012

Tags: Lights Lighting

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!