Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Home Supplies How do you use your duvet

How do you use your duvet

I\'ve ordered a brand new duvet cover and shams for our bedroom. Inside the past I have shied away from duvets since they are so cumbersome to in fact sleep below and keep hunting good. For all those of you which have them, how do you use them on a daily basis? One example is, do you use it together with the comforter inside or do you lay your duvet over your comforter? Just in search of some tips. In the event the unique pattern I chose had are available in a quilt or comforter, I\'d have gone that route, nevertheless it didn\'t. It truly is the Florentine pattern from Nation Curtains. Sorry I do not understand how to post the link. Thanks so much.

http://www.lilysilk.com/Comforter-Catalog-c

Posted by: Wei on Mar 27 2013

Tags: Home Supplies

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!