Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Health & Medical why does my cat pee on my bed

why does my cat pee on my bed

About each 3 to 4 weeks, our cat will pee on my bed or on any clothes within the floor that happen to be close towards the bed. I initially saw a major wet spot on my new down comforter. It really is dark red, so it was seriously noticeable. At first I believed she threw up, but the smell said otherwise. We took her towards the vet considering she could possibly possess a bladder infection, as well as the vet asked if we had changed her meals or cat litter, there was no bladder challenge. We had changed her litter brand, so we switched it back. Three weeks later she did precisely the same thing. Hubby changes her litter generally.If I did not have a mattress pad on this bed, these mattresses could be ruined!! I\'m also tired of washing the comforter, the sheets along with the mattress pad!
silk quilt set,http://www.lilysilk.com/

Posted by: Wei on Mar 29 2013

Tags: Health Medical

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!