Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Apparel Post topic Blue silk pajamas

Post topic Blue silk pajamas

Robert calls house to his wife and says, \"Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a significant lake up in Canada with my boss and many of his mates. We\'ll be gone for a week. This really is a great chance for me to have that promotion I\'ve been wanting, so would you please pack me sufficient clothing for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We\'re leaving in the office and I will swing by the residence to choose my issues up. Oh! And please pack my new blue silk pajamas.\"

His wife, Rhonda, thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being a fantastic wife she does exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he comes household just a little tired but otherwise searching good. Rhonda welcomes him dwelling and asks if he caught numerous fish.

Robert says, \"Yes! A lot of Walleye, some Blue gill, along with a couple of Pike. But why did not you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?\"

\"I did,\" Rhonda replies, \"they have been inside your tackle box.\"

http://www.lilysilk.com/Silk-Pajamas-for-Women-7-c

Posted by: Wei on Apr 19 2013

Tags: Apparel

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!