Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Apparel Pregnancy Fashion

Pregnancy Fashion

Today, we\'re talking about pregnancy fashion. My name\'s Lucy Smith. During pregnancy is a time that your body is constantly changing but there are a few features that you can always show off and feel great about the way you look. Your first feature that you can always show off is your belly itself. The pregnant woman silhouette is a beautiful one so don\'t be afraid to show it off. I have Sally in a really basic outfit. Just a simple black long sleeve tee and jeans but it beautifully shows off her curves and it gives her complete coverage at the same time so she\'s completely comfortable. I really love dressing pregnant women in black because of the slimming effect that it gives and it hides any imperfections. You can find affordable jeans for maternity like this from Gap or from Top Shop, or if you like to get some nicer ones J Brand and Paige Denim make really nice versatile options with elastic on the sides. The next feature you can show off if you\'re pregnant is your collar bone area. For most women this an area that won\'t change at all while you\'re pregnant. A scoop neck is always elongating and often times when we\'re pregnant we have a little bit more cleavage to show off so don\'t be afraid to do that and for those of us with long hair pulling all the hair into a top knot is always slimming to show off the neckline. I wore a top knot for about the last month of my pregnancy. The next feature you can show off is your back side. Especially if you\'re someone who like to wear something a little looser on top you can try something like this tunic from American Apparel that\'s loose through the arms but then it balances itself out by being tight around the backside. The thing you want to avoid is an outfit that\'s loose all over because that will make you look bigger than you are. Those are just some of my tips on pregnancy fashionpregnancy fashion. I want to help you feel great about your style during pregnancy and beyond.
Pregnancy Fashion

Posted by: Lucy on Dec 04 2013

Tags: Apparel Maternity Pregnancy Fashion Women Fashion

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!