Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Business Be a Good Exporter

Be a Good Exporter

Before interfere of computers in our lives, the word “Export” only used for bring out commodities and services to other countries and it was only the part of trade and businesses. People may vary from place to place have their own style to describe this main part of trade. Globally, it has a great debate level among traders. You can say it is a hot topic to discuss.

What is Export?

It is not even new for us; it is old as creation of man. Man has compressed many ways to expand his business and one of them is export. As I have written before, export is a part of trading which takes place when importers are willing to bring in some products and services to their country. Export normally occurs when a community or group of people need some products and services which are not available in their country or above than their hiring and purchasing power. A person who exports products and services to the willing people commonly known as “Exporter” or “Supplier”. Exporting would be a profitable way if you really want to expand your business.

Guidelines of How to Export

If you have not any experiences about export or want to know about guidelines to supply products and services to other countries so this article may help you most. Probably, you are on the right place. It might help you by pros and cons. I am covering here a great charm over export guidelines with simple and human frank reads.

You are about to do an international business, yes you are. If someone ask me what should be done before exporting your product so obviously my answer will be strategy, yes I am not joking at all. Strategy plays an important role in every field of business. A good businessman can be judged by his good strategy about his business.

Be a researcher! If you are newbie to export so seriously you have to read this point carefully. Market research is an important matter for exporters or global suppliers. You should configure yourself as a good market researcher. What other countries require from you and your country.

Make an impression! Marketing is first and hot field of every business. You should not compromise on your product’s marketing. Good marketing helps most while exportation processes.

Save business future! Make a positive plan about risk management which will be helpful for saving your company’s investment for better tomorrow.

By hook or by crook! These are some points you need to follow these steps to become a better global supplier.

1. Justify the market by perfect visit over time.
2. Get financial assistance from professional exporters.
3. Be careful about freight, logistics, sale leads and legal issues occur during export processes.
4. Export FAQs should be in your mind.
5. The last and important one is success stories. You need to read the successful stories of exporters that will help you on time.

Now I am compiling here the list of importer countries which will be helpful for choosing right products and service to the right country. The major Importers and their key products are:

United States fuels, production machinery, industrial supplies, motor vehicles, food and beverages.
China: iron & steel, fuels, equipment, plastic and organic chemicals.
Japan: machinery, fuel, foodstuffs, chemicals and textiles.
UK: metal & alloy, rubber, cotton and food.
Canada: machinery, motor vehicles, electronics, chemicals, consumer products.
Australia: transport equipment, computers and telecommunication products.
India: energy products, machinery, fertilizers and chemicals.
Brazil: electrical equipment, chemical products, automotive parts and electronics.
Russia: vehicles, plastic, pharmaceutics, consumer goods, food and metal products.

So, I think you have classified information over export, exporters and suppliers. You might become a part of suppliers in your local market you just need to follow these points and clear misconceptions about strict trade policies.

Posted by: Ja on May 12 2012

Tags: Business

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!