Welcome to TradeFord.com, Join Free | Sign In
Home Forum Four Essentials For Safe Trading

Four Essentials For Safe Trading

International laws for online trade were introduced according to the principles of general trading but all are not treating these laws equally. Since, we have trapped in the system of online trade the other people are start abusing the online trade businesses. Probably, it is possible that somebody is cheating you on internet. It is a great way to earn money through internet but earn safely would be extremely great for us. So, I am opening here a topic regarding safe trading basics and firstly I am sharing my experiences with you. So here we are!

Firstly, it’s quite essential to allocate enough time to investigate a person you are dealing with. It is necessary before making any deal online. I saw many fraud cases where fraudsters take advantage of lack of investigation from their trade partners.

Second necessary thing is never conclude at first offer given by a partner. Sometimes, low prices of precious products attract very much and traders think that it is because of country cost of production differences but it is totally wrong. Many consumer electronics suppliers over internet who are selling Cell Phones, Mp3 & Mp4 players, iPads, Video Game Consoles, Laptops and other electronic gadgets are cheating buyers with replica products and sell with the guarantee of original.

Third part is obviously an extreme necessary part for safe trading basics. You should verify Suppliers through their contact information. Match their contact information like phone numbers, emails, addresses, company registration and other necessary documents from other B2B Platforms like AliBaba, Made-in-China, IndiaMart, TradeFord, HKTDC and some other like them. You can also check them through their websites and government operated trade directories. Fraudsters are very selfish! They took advantage of your innocent behavior. They make IDs with fake names to target you! Be aware of these fraudsters!

Last but not least! It is so important point for new trading companies or individuals. Always use a secure method of payment especially for online trading. Some secured methods can be used like L/C, PayPal and Escrow. These methods are safe for your transactions but all are not available in every country.

So, we are here to discuss more about safe trading basics. These are only few from many and I think you people know well as compared to me. Please share your bad experiences about International Trade here.
Four Essentials For Safe Trading

Posted by: Mukesh on May 16 2012

TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.

Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.

Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!