Industrial Talc Mill: Talk Processing Equipment
In the automotive industry, adding talc masterbatch polypropylene composite material is used for the fan, heater cover, conduits, heat battery plate, a fluid pump, etc.; aircraft industry, for the refrigerator door liner, heating devices and vacuum hood, washing machine agitator; in the electrical industry, housing a variety of instruments for injection molding and electrical components.
2. Talc in the polyethylene resin. Talc is a natural silicate, four grain type: fibrous, lamellar, and the standard needle (steatite type), good chemical resistance and slidability, to improve the mechanical strength of the polyethylene, the polyethylene blown film suitable for containing oil foods such as peanuts, beans, etc., long-term no oil, no deterioration.
3. Talc is a natural magnesium silicate, there are four grain types: fibrous, lamellar, needle and standard ( steatite type ). Talc in ABS resin: manufactured by the method with special ultrafine talc masterbatch added to plastics having good dispersion uniformity, adding ultrafine talc masterbatch, ABS significantly improved both the original performance deposit, but also reduce costs.
4. Talc polystyrene resin applications. Ultrafine talc masterbatch added to improve toughness, rheological regulation, Flexural modulus significantly improved tensile yield strength is also improved.
5. Talc in a nylon resin. Talc superfine masterbatch can be greatly improved, successful action of the nucleating agent talc, can be added to improve the crystallization rate of nylon, increasing the degree of crystallinity ; therefore particularly nylon to improve toughness, mechanical strength, hardness, dimensional stability, thermal stability, surface quality and improve the deformation behavior of the moisture absorption resistance, electrical properties and good chemical properties are also affected.
6. Talc polyvinyl chloride resin applications. For the impact strength, superfine talc, notched impact strength decreased, the Flexural modulus, can be significantly increased. Superfine Powder toughening agent for adding PVC system is having a very significant reinforcement. When you add a fine calcium carbonate, Tim five, notched impact strength of the material increases.
7. In the other resin. In the fluorine-containing polymer such as polytetrafluoroethylene, fillers or reinforcing agents can be added to improve the creep strength, abrasion resistance, toughness, thermal conductivity, compression strength, hardness, and a tendency to creep under high temperature thermal deformation. 2, adding a filler in polyoxymethylene, it can further improve its toughness. 3, superfine mesh talc masterbatch in polycarbonate can improve toughness. 4, superfine mesh talc masterbatch polyphenylene sulfide can be obtained a good processability, low shrinkage, dimensional precision and improving the release surface gloss.
Jaw & Impact Crusher: http://www.mill-crushers.com/
Posted by: Roy on Mar 04 2014Tags: Talc Mill Industrial Machinery Jaw Crusher
TradeFord.com is a growing B2B Trade Directory and Marketplace connecting global Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers and Traders at a reliable, common platform.
Let TradeFord.com match your sourcing needs with suitable supplier or manufacturer. Just fillout RFQ form and start getting quotations only from suitable supplier.
Wanted to learn How to Trade? Need advise for launching a new products? Whatever is in your mind... Click below to post a topic and start interacting with Trade Community!